Veterinarians in Ocean Springs, MS
- Staff and Dr. Lavigne were very caring to me and loving to Max. I was obviously distraught and Dr. Lavigne and his assistant eased my anxiety and I felt like they truly cared about Max. Would not consider any other place to take my pets. Thank you!
- We have seen three different doctors at the clinic and have had amazing experiences every time. The doctors take the time to listen and seem genuinely concerned with every need. We would highly recommend this clinic and all of its doctors.
- Dr. King is wonderful with our dog who is not really that friendly or happy about being at the vet office.
- Staff was friendly and helpful, took the min to clip my puppy’s nails that were scratching me, and left me with needed information pamphlets. Dr. Duke was patient and kind, encouraged questions, and followed up with a handwritten card. Very pleased! :)
- Kaitlyn B.
- Our four legged family have been patients of Dr. Palermo since 2000. When we have had to see other doctors in the practice, we have also been impressed by them as well. You can tell that the team there loves what they do. Thanks for always caring!
- Leslie B.
- Dr. Church, and his staff are the best. Easy to talk to. Our animals are always happy and comfortable with the staff.
- Sandi K.
- Drs. Duke and Dill are Jackson’s favorite vets, and ours. Perfect combination of professionalism and personal care.
– Darrell & Gayle J.